A healthy diet is a good start to fight cancer, but researchers are always looking to supplements to help.
3 That May Lower Risk
I was 40 years old when my doctor mentioned it to me for the first time ... colonoscopy. More ›
These are some answers to frequently asked questions about pancreatic cancer.
Green Tea May Help Prevent Oral Cancer | Article
Small study reports evidence of cancer-fighting properties
Surprising finding shows it reduces risk of death, recurrence
Herb May Counter Liver Damage From Chemo | Article
Milk thistle appears to reduce liver inflammation in cancer patients, researchers say
Studies find benefits, but others question validity of the link
Green Tea May Lower Lung Cancer Risk | Article
Benefits seen for smokers, nonsmokers, those with certain genetic makeup
Discover More in Cancer Prevention
- Herb May Counter Liver Damage From Chemo
- The World's Best Anti-Cancer Diet
- Does Stress Reduction Benefit Cancer Patients' Health?
- Enlist These Foods to Help Prevent Cancer
- Fight Cancer with Lifestyle Changes
- Green Tea May Help Prevent Oral Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Intake Could Cut Cancer Risk
- Selenium, Omega-3s May Stave Off Colorectal Cancer
Pick of the WeekTry It Today!
Nutrients for Cancer Prevention
What's Popular on Pure Matters
Video: Cancer Prevention
There’s nothing scary than cancer, but there are steps you can take to protect yourself.