By Barbara Floria
Melanoma is a type of skin cancer. What increases your risk? What can you do to prevent it?
Although skin cancer is the most common type of cancer, melanoma cases make up only about 5 percent of skin cancer, according to the American Cancer Society. Find out how much you know about melanoma by taking this quiz.
Join the Conversation
Like this quiz? Have a point of view to share? Let us know!
Discover More in Beauty & Skin
- A Red Face Could Signal Rosacea
- Look Fresh on Little Sleep
- Your Beauty Label Decoder
- Eczema: Caring for Your Skin
- Despite Claims, Many Daily Moisturizers Don't Shield Against Sun: Study
- What Makes a Face Appealing to the Opposite Sex?
- 3 Mistakes That Age Your Skin
- Natural Ways to Ditch That Dandruff